Janes enables militaries, governments and defence companies to make critical decisions. Our expert-driven tradecraft, developed over 120 years, combined with human-machine teaming, delivers assured open-source intelligence across military capabilities and order of battle, equipment, events, countries, companies and markets.
Linking millions of assured data points, Janes data model creates a framework of interconnected open-source defence intelligence. This allows our customers to integrate all relevant data and connections into a single intelligence environment to deliver a more complete and accurate answer. Using Janes, our customers can use their scarce resource more effectively, to get to better decisions with higher confidence, more quickly.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for onboarding new customers and new contracts. In addition, they will work to ensure current customers are utilizing Janes data and services to the full extent of their subscription. This will include business reviews, training sessions, and coordination of Janes resources. The role is largely client-facing, with an emphasis on interacting with clients to understand their information strategies and technical plans and ensure the customer is using Janes.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE AT JANES
- Provide training, focusing on content and functionality of the Jane’s systems that provide data and analysis
- Align with Sales and Marketing to develop user promotions and client engagement initiatives
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the team to create and maintain consistent, effective, and up-to-date proactive user guides to support the training provided
- Understand, review, and assess customer requirements to ensure training meets and enhances their expectations of Janes
- Support sales teams with customer engagement, customer onboarding and driving awareness of AD&S solutions across our user communities
- Support the testing of new products and development of existing products
THE IDEAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ROLE ARE
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid administrative skills
- Industry knowledge — previous experience within a Data Services provider and/or experience within the Aerospace and Defence and military sectors, would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Other language requirements depending on location
- Frequent travel within assigned region
- Comfortable to work in an independent environment
- Ability to balance “hard line” and “soft line” reporting
For successful candidates, Janes provides a supportive, stretching and dynamic environment with the ability for you to grow rapidly both personally and professionally.
We value diversity at Janes and are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our colleagues. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation and age.