Janes enables militaries, governments and defence companies to make critical decisions. Our expert-driven tradecraft, developed over 120 years, combined with human-machine teaming, delivers assured open-source intelligence across military capabilities and order of battle, equipment, events, countries, companies and markets.
Linking millions of assured data points, Janes data model creates a framework of interconnected open-source defence intelligence. This allows our customers to integrate all relevant data and connections into a single intelligence environment to deliver a more complete and accurate answer. Using Janes, our customers can use their scarce resource more effectively, to get to better decisions with higher confidence, more quickly.
The Customer Success Leader will be responsible for leading a team of Customer Success Managers to drive retention, new business and onboarding new customers and new contracts. The Customer Success Leader will work to develop and refine processes by working with marketing, product, sales operations and other departments within Janes. The Customer Success Leader will be responsible for recruiting and
developing a team of Customer Success Managers.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing people, leading through influence and improving processes.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE AT JANES
- Establish Customer Success team culture, best practices and development of talent.
- Align with Sales and Marketing to develop user promotions and client engagement initiatives.
- Work to create and maintain consistent, effective and up-to-date proactive user guides to support the training provided.
- Understand, review and assess customer requirements to ensure training meets and enhances their expectations of Janes.
- Support sales teams with customer engagement, customer onboarding and driving awareness of AD&S solutions across our user communities.
- Support the testing of new products and development of existing products.
- Improve process to drive improved customer experience and internal efficiency
- Develop training best practices and ensure team is consistently utilizing best practices
- Understand customer’s requirements and work to ensure requirements are communicated to key stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison between the Customers, Research and the Commercial Management teams.
- Develop case study scenario to provide interactive user help guide materials.
- Manage and update internal records on CRM (including key customer support tools).
- Work closely with the Sales team and regional Channel Partners, if applicable, to strategize customer engagements.
THE IDEAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ROLE ARE
- 4+ years account management, sales or other customer facing experience in a similar or related industry.
- Pre-existing knowledge of sales functions and operational activities, as well as knowledge of the Aerospace, Defense, & Security sectors.
- Industry knowledge — previous experience within a Data Services provider and/or experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid administrative skills.
- Frequent travel within assigned region.
- Comfortable to work in an independent environment.
- Ability to balance “hard line” and “soft line” reporting.
- Degree-level education is required.
For successful candidates, Janes provides a supportive, stretching and dynamic environment with the ability for you to grow rapidly both personally and professionally.
We value diversity at Janes and are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our colleagues. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation and age.